How to choose the best Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym for you?
Durable powder coat finish. 150 lb. selectorized weight stack. Heavy duty, 14 gauge steel tube frame with solid steel protective weight stack covers. Total leg developer for leg extension and leg curl exercises. Dual function press arm performs chest pressing and pec fly exercises. High and low pulley stations. Oversized foam roller pads add comfort while performing leg exercises. No-cable change design for easy reconfigurationAll cables rated at 2,000 lb. tensile strength
Do you know what is the superiority of this Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym?
Get gym-quality workouts at home with the Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym. Focus on any muscle group or go with a full body workout with its amazing features. The upper and lower pulley stations offer various upper and lower body exercises. The total leg developer helps you to focus on your leg muscles. Its 150lb selectorized weight stack is enclosed in a protective solid steel shroud cover.
Make your glutes and leg muscles stronger with ankle strap workouts.
Work out your pectoral muscles with the dual action press arms. These press arms can easily be changed from chest press to pec fly exercises for a maximum upper body strength training.
The metal foot plate allows you to be in the proper position while doing lower pulley station workouts, as well as providing a foot stop when performing rowing exercises.
The 150 lb selectorized weight stack is made durable with vinyl coating. Challenge yourself with gradually increasing resistance for the perfect lean body.
Focus on your latissimus dorsi with the lat bar for a lean, chiseled back.
Oversized foam roller pads keep you comfortable while doing leg extension and leg curl exercises with the leg developer.
High and low pulleys allow for intense upper and lower body exercises. The tensile strength of all the cables is 2000 pounds.
The seat pad is made with high-density foam upholstered in sleek and durable vinyl for comfort.
– At the early age of 19, Walter Marcyan began training with barbells and soon after won the central AAU Light Heavyweight Lifting Championship. From 1934 through 1940, Walter Marcyan began entertaining audiences as a Vaudeville Strongman, performing incredible feats of strength and balancing acts.
– In the early 1940 s, Walter Marcyan moved to Santa Monica, California where he began training at the newly established Muscle Beach a famous training facility that still exists today and where many of the legendary pioneers of bodybuilding such as Jack LaLanne, Bill Pearl, and Arnold Schwarzenegger began their careers.
– In 1946, Walter Marcyan opened the first of seven strength training gymnasiums, House of Health, in the Los Angeles area. He was the first to offer personal trainers to his members and emphasized the importance of strength training to men, women and children.
– In the early 1950 s, Walter Marcyan participated in the first organized body building competitions. Based on his own personal experiences, Walter Marcyan began building his own strength training equipment for his gyms in Los Angeles.
– In 1959, Walter Marcyan founded Marcy Gymnasium Equipment Company. Walter Marcyan believed that everyone should have the opportunity and the knowledge to exercise at home with their own, professional grade equipment. Walter Marcyan was an innovator and a visionary. His patented designs were years ahead of their time and still widely used in commercial and home applications today.
– Now, 50 years old and still going stronger than ever, the legendary Marcy brand continues to make its mark by offering new and innovative products to consumers worldwide.
Now you can have gym-quality exercises right in your own home. The MWM 6150 Home Gym offers a total body workout with its 150-lb. selectorized weight stack, which is enclosed in a protective solid steel shroud cover. It features both high and low pulley positions to offer a variety of upper and lower body exercises. This home gym also has a total leg developer for leg extension and leg curl exercises. Its no-cable change design means that you don t waste precious workout time reconfiguring the machine every time you switch exercises.
Customer reviewsGreat home gym, good price, quality product
I recently bought this Home Gym by Marcy and it s been pretty great so far. I didn t really like going to the gym and never seemed to have time to go so this was a great addition at home because I can use it whenever I need. It took 3-4 hours to assemble but things went together smoothly. Now that it s assembled and in our extra bedroom me and my friends use it almost daily and we all love it. It has a cheat sheet of workouts that you can do and we ve created a workout program off of that. The only small issue I have with it is the Butterfly press.. when you try and do the butterfly workout it sometimes pushes forward like you re doing the front press and then it snaps back and the arms fold in. You can combat that by putting tension on the leg press but that s uncomfortable and doesn t work for me while I m trying to also do the butterfly press. I m not a very big guy though so maybe if you re bigger it would work better for you. Overall, it s great and my friends and I love it Would definitely recommend.